HomeDaphnenicole.comLyndacade.comPhoto Gallery

Monday, May 30, 2011

Vintage Treasures

Thought I would share a few things I have collected over the years. These will be random things..... as I have a love for so many different vintage pieces, especially if their feminine!



This is my all time favorite cup and saucer... I love the beautiful lady and the colors are so pretty!!!



Always love picking up old vintage books with the pretty covers! Their so fun to decorate with!!!



Can't hardly pass up on the clocks... one day I need to group all of my clocks together. I just have them randomly placed around the house! I've thought about grouping them and puttin them on my mantle.... I think it makes more of a impact when you group a big collection together!















Love these shabby chic religous bookends!











I have collected many alabaster pieces over the years, it's also another favorite thing that I love to collect! Would love to hear about the things that you collect..... Hope everyone is having a beautiful Sunday afternoon!!!



7 comments:

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Lovely collections! I collect vintage clocks, so I'm naturally drawn to yours. I have most of mine grouped together and I really like the look. Yours look great with the vintage book.

hugs
Sissie

Unknown said...

These are lovely! I love the teacup and saucer! I can totally see why you love it! Actually, I love all the pieces you shared! The clock collection is awesome!

Hugs,

Unknown said...

Love your cup and saucer the most, that would be a favorite for me also! Happy Memorial Day sweet friend, Hugs Marilou

Rebecca said...

Such pretty items! I like to collect books for display too and I have so many collections-it's really insane! Hope you have a great Memorial Day!

Rust: Vintage Inspired Design said...

Oh...such pretties!
Happy day!
xojanis

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Thanks for sharing all your oh so pretty collections!!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Trisha said...

What a lovely collection! I especially love all the aqua colors! Have a happy day!

~Trisha