HomeDaphnenicole.comLyndacade.comPhoto Gallery

Monday, May 16, 2011

Hico Antique Show

My sweet friend Lynda and I went to Hico. yesterday where Homestead was having their Spring Antique Show! We had a great time... the weather was nice and there was so many goodies to look at! This building is the Homestead Antique store!

We also spent quite a bit of time here in the Antique store, so many gorgeous things to look at! Then we had lunch, and then more shopping, followed by a big piece of pie, and then we were on our way home!
This is the tent where a lot of the dealers set up at.... they have also expanded the shop to the left of the tent also!
I wanted to show you some of the beautiful booths we got to treasure hunt in! This is Cathy and Dedria of Girls Gone Junkin. I know a lot of you already know them.... 2 very sweet ladies!
They always have a beautiful booth with so much eye candy to behold.



Here's Cathy Lynda & Dedria.... aren't they all so cute!!!
This booth belongs to Denis, and what a super nice guy he is. I took quite a few pics but only 2 of them turned out! Denis also has booths at Lone Star Antique Mall in Fort Worth, Tx. I did a post with pics of his booth recently.... if you missed seeing them just scroll down a few post to check it out!

This belongs to the owner of the Lone Star Antique Mall.... I also took quite a few pics of her booth too, but only this one turned out, so sorry! I also feel really bad because I have forgotten her name, if anyone knows it I would love to add it to my post! She was a super sweet, sweet lady, so glad I had the privilege of getting to meet her and Denis! I have to say I have met the sweetest people in this business!
The next pictures belong to Lisa from DIGS! Lisa had a gorgeous garden booth.... she also has a booth at Winnie & Tulula's, if your ever in the area be sure to check her booth out!!!




Ok, this last booth belongs to Lilly and Maggie..... Lilly from the Junk Palace, and Maggie from The Veranda.... they also have booths at Canton Trade Day, if your ever in the area be sure to stop by and see these 2 gals, they always have the best treasures!


Hope you enjoyed the tour...... and have a wonderful Sunday afternoon!!!

12 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Thanks for the tour - saw lots of nice things.
Have a great week.

Cathy said...

It was so nice to visit with you and Lynda! Thanks for the "shout out" and posting pics of our booth! Also, Jennifer is the sweet lady from Lone Star Antiques! Have a great week and see ya soon!
Cathy aka GGJ

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Hey Cathy,your so welcome... Lynda and I had a great time. Thanks for letting me know Jennifer's name.
Hugs~~~ Daphne

trash talk said...

May and June are such crowded, crazy months for me, but I sure would have loved to been able to attend this show. The photos are wonderful.
Debbie

LaurieAnna's Vintage Home said...

Great pics girl! Sure wish we hadn't been out of town....I want so bad to shop this show! Maybe next time....til then I can attend through your photos! See you soon!

Debra@CommonGround said...

What a wonderful show this was. Thanks so much for all the great photos. I enlarged and studied each one!!! xoxo Debra

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

What a wonderful show...you captured it beautifully!
Going back for another peek!

Myrna said...

Thanks for taking us along!! LOVED the pictures!!
Blessings,
Myrna

Unknown said...

Hi Daphne!

I have been meaning to visit you sooner. What a gorgeous place! I was drooling at all the pretty things. Love it. I wish I was as photogenic as all those lovely ladies are. Hope you are doing well and have a great week! Your blog is fun. xo
Janet
Janet's Creative Pillows

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Fantastic! Looks like a place I would thoroughly enjoy.

Unknown said...

I would just sleep there.. yep, that what I would do! And hide in the drunk of the car of one of these! Lovely post! And I adore the booths!!!!

Hugs,

Barbara Jean said...

Great post.
LOVE that framed piece with all the treasures on it.

blessings
barbara jean