HomeDaphnenicole.comLyndacade.comPhoto Gallery

Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!

God bless America, our troops, and their family's...... please remember all the Men and Women who serve our Country so that we can still have our freedoms.

We had a wonderful day with friends, was able to set out and visit with one another, watch the Memorial Day parade that our little town has every year, and have wonderful food.... and this is something that we don't think to much about, but if it wasn't for the Men and Women who fight for our Country these things would not be possible. So I want to thank each and every one of them!

This home belongs to some friends of ours.... and I'm just in love with it, I've toured the inside before, but got to go through it again today, it's just gorgeous!!!








Everyone getting ready for the parade!!!








Hope everyone is having a Happy Memorial Day!!!

3 comments:

Bohemian said...

Thanks for visiting my Post... and I'm enjoying your lovely Memorial Day Tribute... just beautiful and so Patriotic... love it!

I had planned to do a Tribute as well but got sidelined when we were burglarized in the wee hours of this Morning so I had to cancel everything and focus on running damage control, filing reports and dealing with the range of emotions of being robbed and violated like that... I'm still emotionally raw from losing my Beloved Fur Baby just this weekend as well, so it's not been the relaxing Holiday Weekend we had planned out...

So visiting lovely Posts such as yours on this Special Day is theraputic... The Man is a retired 100% Disabled Veteran and we've lost many Friends in Military related Service to their Country... the ultimate Sacrifice, which we don't take lightly...

Unknown said...

The home is wonderful and what a fun thing to do on Memorial Day...I am impressed that your little town still has a parade...GOD BLESS THOSE WHO DIED FOR OUR FREEDOM...THEY DID NOT DIE IN VAIN...THAT IS WHAT MEMORIAL DAY IS ALL ABOUT! Tiffany

lvroftiques said...

I just found your blog and I'm loving it!! So much eye candy and inspiration! Your newest follower Vanna