HomeDaphnenicole.comLyndacade.comPhoto Gallery

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

White Wednesday

It's time again for another White Wednesday, and I thought I would share with you some beautiful bathrooms this week!

OMG, I just love this one with the claw foot tub, gorgeous rug, & fun fuzzy vanity stool... I really like the way the drapes with the brown and white goes with the rug, even though they both have such a different designs!
Now this is another beauty... Just look at the different elements in the bottom picture of the 3 bathrooms, and how everything mixes so beautifully together! I just love the cowhide rug, hardwood floors, claw foot tub with the romantic lace hanging over the tub... French doors to let in plenty of sunlight & more modern looking sinks, and it all looks gorgeous together!!!
I'm thinking the top left hand bathroom may be my favorite now, with all of it's creamy whites, and I think it is very French looking too! I just can't decide which one I love the most!


No claw foot tub here, but still very beautiful.... I'm just loving all the white in this bathroom, with the splashes of color!!! Have you picked a favorite bathroom yet?



Don't forget that we will be adding a Vintage Baby Boutique to our website in the near future!
Hope you enjoyed looking at some of the bathrooms that I've had in my inpirational folder for a while now! Be sure to visit Kathleenhttp://fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/ and all of the other participants!!!

1 picture Country Living
2 picture Romantic Country
3 not sure but would love to give credit if anyone knows
4 Bedrooms & Bath

16 comments:

Blessed Serendipity said...

Wouldn't you love to just move right in? I would!

Danielle

A Shabby Moment in Time said...

Thanks for sharing! Adore the bathtub with the romantic lace flowing down. Good for my family that I don't have a tub like that or I'd never get out. :)
Blessings,
Karen

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing such beautiful bathrooms, I'll take the bottom on e of three pic combo. The one with the lace draping to the floor. Tell Lynda thanks for being my Facebook friend, I was afraid she wouldn't know it was me, lol. Hugs my friend, smoochies to that sweet baby! Marilou

Faded Charm said...

I love all these bathroom photos. I have a few of them in my "dreaming" file. If I ever get my living room done, I'm moving to the bathroom(actually two). I've got lots of ideas, but such little time:(


Enjoy your week.

Kathleen

Sherry Hicks said...

I love the rustic bathroom with the cowhide, one of my favorite bathrooms ever.
Happy white Wednesday!
Sherry

Heaven's Walk said...

French doors in a bathroom! How perfectly dreamy is that??? :) I love my clawfoot bathtub! It truly adds alot of interest to the entire house. :) Happy WW!

xoxo laurie

Home and Heart said...

Just yummy!!!

The Gilded Cherub said...

Daphne,

Ok, so we do have the same taste... I love them all but my favorite is the bathroom in the upper left corner.. they are all so beautiful!! I think I would spend all day in the bathroom... thank you for sharing these beautiful bathrooms with us.
Lorene

foreverdecorating said...

These bathrooms are just beautiful and if you love these, you will love mine...check it out on my blog...you will have to search in my archives tho.

Rebecca said...

They are all great! Wish I had a bathroom that was that big! One of the drawbacks of living in an old house, bathrooms were an after thought.
Ok, turning off the electrical would not go over big here... I was so lucky to have power with 63mph winds here.
Blessings
Rebecca

FourSistersInACottage said...

Oh my!!!! I cannot chose a favorite but if I had any one of them...I would never get out of the tub.
YUMMY!!!!
Amy (Mom to the Four Sisters)

Blue Creek Home said...

If I had any one of those gorgeous white bathrooms, I would stay in the tub all day long!
They are all lovely!
Rhonda

Honey at 2805 said...

Love all of these inspiration pictures!

Unknown said...

Bathrooms are a charm! In my new house I'll have one just like that! With the wonderful lion claws! just like my Mom! warm wishes, Kasia

Bohemian said...

I'm really digging the spacious and beautiful bathroom scenes... because our old Homestead was built in the Wild, Wild West at the turn of the Century, before a town was here... when they still had outhouses... and apparently the cubby sized bathrooms were added later when the facilities became available indoors and civilization began to envelope the area. *winks* So... though I love my old place, a HUGE bathroom captivates me and why we're working on creating our outdoor Tub Room... so far only the Claw Foot Tub is installed and operational... *smiles*

Dawn... The Bohemian

Rebecca said...

We are so needing to redo our bathroom-thanks for the wonderful inspirational pics! They're all wonderful-I already have the claw-foot tub, the pull chain toilet, several beautiful antique mirrors, and two antique pedestal sinks-just have to get it all put together and find someone to do it-we only have one bathroom-that's the downside-may have to use the outhouse!