HomeDaphnenicole.comLyndacade.comPhoto Gallery

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Beautiful White Rooms for White Wednesday!

It's time for another White Wednesday, and I thought I would share some beautiful whites from a few of my decorating books!


I just love everything about this picture, I'm especially drooling over the beautiful chandelier!
This bed looks so dreamy!!!

The picture above and the next two is from Jo Anne Coletti's ~~~ The Feminine Home! If you haven't purchased this book yet, your missing out, it is page after page of the most beautiful pictures, I have been cover to cover so many times!
It's all so gorgeous!!!

I would love to set here at this vanity and put my makeup on every morning, it's stunning, with it's layers of beautiful lace!
I love how all the colors in this room are different shades, but go so wonderfully together! Love the creams and white... it's just dreamy!
Hope you enjoyed the tour of these beautiful rooms... I think their so inspirational... be sure to go over and visit with our gracious hostess Kathleen http://fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/ and all of the other participants for more White inspiration!!!
pictures #1, 2 , & 3 Rachel Ashwell~~~ Shabby Chic Interiors
pictures # 4, 5, & 6 Jo Anne Coletti's~~~ The Feminine Home
pictures #7, 8 , & 9 Jessica McClintock's~~~ Simply Romantic Decorating

23 comments:

Unknown said...

...swooning!!!
Especially the first pic:)
xo, Rosemary

Mari said...

OHHH HOW GORGEOUS DAPHNE :)

XOX~MARI

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Oh my gosh...that first photo is sooooooooo pretty,just takes your breath away!!! All the best,Chrissy

Vicki said...

I love the vanity. Need to get my WW post up! Just gorgeous. I hope you are having a great week.

Patina said...

Very inspirational! Love all the beautiful pictures!
Happy White Wednesday!
Debbie

Pamela said...

OMG Daphne I am going to pass out!!!!
These rooms are to die for oh I have to get this book!!!!!
Thanks for sharing...and making my heart go crazy lol !
Pamela xo

Glimpse of My World said...

I want that book .. checking it out now...hugs dear...

The Gilded Cherub said...

Hi Daphne,

Wow I love it all!! The pictures you posted are just wonderful...dont you wish you could just move in to some of these rooms?? Oh and thank you so much for commenting on my new outdoor patio set... I just had to have it. I tried to get her to budge on the price but it wasnt working. But I do love it and will get many years of joy from it so I decided to bite the bullet and just buy it.. now I dont have to regret it. Thanks for your input.
Hope your having a wonderful night.

Hugs,
Lorene

trash talk said...

I am hyperventilating over the wall in that first photo! Love it.
I love the dressing table as well, but I know I would end up getting nail polish all over it!
Deb

Sherry Hicks said...

Daphne thanks for the pictures and the heads up on the book!! I need another romantic decor book to help me with sunroom ideas! I saw the last two were from Jessie Mclintock, I wore and loved her Gunne Sax dresses in the 70's I would still wear one now! Such a feminine romantic vintage style!
Happy White Wednesday!!

Unknown said...

Wonderful rooms! You'll make me go gray faster, with all the wonderful stuff I want! Thank you for sharing! And was wondering, can I copy one pic off you? The cabinet with plates?

Warm regards, and thanks again for the wonderful share!

Caroline (Piorra Maison) said...

oooohhh beautiful rooms. I came across your blog through faded charm. so elegant and striking. I am your newest follower and fan.
Au revoir
Caroline

Blue Ridge Altered Art said...

Beautiful post. I would like to live in each one of those photo's!!! ~sherry~~

time worn interiors said...

Love the dinning room in the next to the last picture! Those windows are fabulous!
theresa
aka:tot

Hearts Turned said...

What beautiful, white inspiration, Daphne! Thanks so much for sharing these lovely images...

Julie

FILIGREE MOON said...

Daphne, there are so many beautiful ideas in these photos! So dreamy... Your sweet visit today made my day, and I thank you for your prayers and kind words! Have a great week! ~ Angela

Ellen said...

Wow, that is a collection of jaw dropping beautiful! Love it all! Very inspiring!!

xoxo,
Ellen

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Love it all!!

I have Jo~Anne's book and just love it too!!

Julie Marie said...

Hello Daphne... so beautiful!... I recognized my friend Jo~Anne Coletti's home right away!... everything is so dreamy and romantic... thank you for visiting and your heartfelt comments always!... xoxo Julie Marie

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Daphne,

You have shared some beautiful and romantic rooms here.
I have the Rachel Ashwell book, Shabby Chic Interiors and love every page.

Have a happy weekend and many thanks for visiting me.
Hugs
Carolyn

Honey at 2805 said...

Love all the romance here! I received your sweet giveaway and love all the sweet pieces. The little double handled cup is so pretty. Will let you know when a post on them is done in a few days. Thank you!!

saltbox
treasures
said...

Lovely whites! So romantic! Love my tote!
~ Julie

Carole said...

Totally decadent!!! but that's what makes it so wonderful.
Thanks for stopping by today. Happy Sunday!

xx
Carole