HomeDaphnenicole.comLyndacade.comPhoto Gallery

Friday, February 18, 2011

New items listed... and a sale going on!

Just wanted to share a few new thing we have added to our website, and a few peeks of the Romantic Apparel that will be on the website soon.




I just love finding beautiful vintage brooches to put on my vintage bags, it's so much fun looking for them!
This is one of our new Diaper bags, it can be carried as a diaper bag or purse... it has a lot of room on the inside with plenty of pockets, and we put the bottle holder pockets on the inside of each side of the bag, so when your finished using it for a diaper bag you can also use it for your purse!




Front of purse!
Back of purse!
Here's a peek at some of the Romantic Apparel we will be adding real soon! Sorry my picture are not very good, I didn't have the best lighting while trying to take these pictures!

This is the back!

This is a picture of the back of one of the tops, the backs are as pretty as the fronts! I wanted to also let you know that we are having a SALE on our estate finds on our website.... I'm wanting to move out things, and add new treasures! I can't wait until the estate sales start up this Spring I'm ready to shop ~~~ I just love going to estate sales and to actions so get ready for lots of new treasures!!! www.daphnenicole.com I'll be linking up with Debra http://commonground-debrasvintagedesigns.blogspot.com/ for Vintage Inspiration Friday, so be sure to go by and visit with her and all of the other participants!

22 comments:

A Southern Rose said...

It's all so beautiful!

Nene said...

I AM OVER HERE SHOUTING A SCREAMING AGAIN (after calming down from the other day), LOL... "YOWZA"...!!! Got to have your # How can I get that White Vintage Dress with the flowers on it. "SO CLASSY"... LOVE IT!! Love all your Creations... Really need to meet you Daphne. Such a Talent you Ladies are... xoxo

Rhonda said...

I love this line of romantic dresses and tops!
And, as always, the handbags are crazy gorgeous!
Rhonda

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

I really love the bags/purses. Going to have to show these to my daughter! So pretty!

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

Your purses are always so beautiful and now the clothes!!!!!!Gorgeous!!! So feminine and girly, can't wait to see more:)
~Debra xxx
Capers of the vintage vixens

Bohemian said...

As always your creations are so beautiful. Looking forward to beholding all of your new clothing line!

Dawn... The Bohemian

Sherry Hicks said...

the dress with the flowers is amazing! Everything is beautiful but that really catches my eye! Such a talent!
Sherry

mariondee-designs said...

Your bags are just gorgeous! I can't believe some are diapers bags.. so trendy! That vintage dress is the prettiest dress I've ever seen! thanks for entering my giveaway, I think all you have to do to put my button on the side bar is if you save the pic to your computer and then upload it to your sidebar with a link to my post. thats it! Sorry but I have been having a lot of trouble trying to figure out a code for it. good luck, Maryann

Julie Marie said...

Oooh Daphne, everything is soo dreamy!... I love that diaper bag. I would definitely use it for a purse!... all of the bags are just stunning!... xoxo Julie Marie

Hearts Turned said...

Everything is so beautiful, Daphne! Gosh--I just wish I'd had a diaper bag like that all those years ago!

Hope your day is wonderful, my friend!

Julie

Char said...

Oh my gosh, I died and went to heaven with each new picture. Everything is gorgeous, Char

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Daphne!
I'm drooling all over the place looking at that gorgeous dress and top. I can't wait to see them in your shop. Your purses are amazing, your talent is unending.

big hugs
Sissie

Pamela said...

Your purses are just gorgeous Daphne!!!
I drool over them everytime!
Pamela xo

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Your clothes are too beautiful. And diaper bags are such a great idea. Who would want to carry one of those ugly plastic things when you could have something as beautiful as yours.

Debra@CommonGround said...

Daphne, dear, now your doing the most gorgeous clothing to go with those amazing purses! Fabulous from head to toe! Love it all. Thanks so much for linking up!
love ya,
Debra

Tina said...

Oh - I love those bag and purses. They are all ao beautiful. Love the dress too. So romantic.

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Daphne, I bought a top just like the first white one this past Warrenton show but mine is brown. I just love it. It's so comfy. I also really like the 2nd top too!!

Vicki said...

Daphne, I absolutely love them ALL! Those purses make me swoon!

June said...

I can't get over how gorgeous all your bags are (all of your creations)! It's amazing to me that each one is it's own piece of art!
OMG the clothes are crazy gorgeous! I cannot wait to see more.
Loved your previous post and getting to see where you live. It looks wonderful. Your white flowering bush looks like a spirea to me. I love them too.
hugs

Anonymous said...

Your creations are gorgeous!

saltbox
treasures
said...

Hi Daphne, Your purses and vintage clothing are all so beautiful!
Have a great Sunday!
~ Julie

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Beautiful, Daphne! I'd love to get one of your bigger bags. The romantic dress and top are gorgeous ~ I love that type of clothing.