HomeDaphnenicole.comLyndacade.comPhoto Gallery

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Things we've added to our online boutique

Here are a few things we have recently added to our online boutique! www.daphnenicole.com

Tan & white cowhide mixed with vintage fabric, with one gorgeous brooch!

I just love the beautiful colors in this plate




Sweet vintage pink clock, probably from the 50's or 60's!
only the cream and sugar for sale

Six gorgeous dessert plates!


This was one of my favorite vintage brooches!
This one sold out!
Great Fall colors!
Gorgeous cut velvet pinks on this sweet bag!

This sweet little bag is made from a French grain sack! I love it mixed with the ticking material, and the vintage brooch , just sets it off! www.daphnenicole.com


10 comments:

Rebecca said...

It is all beautiful, love your bags!
Blessings
Rebecca

stefanie said...

gorgeous!!!!

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

You sell some awesome things, but the handbags are my delight.... they are so beautiful. Awhile back you had a cream one that I just went absolutely crazy over it..... it was exactly what I've been looking for. I wear a lot of cream and finding a cream bag is hard to do with the romantic touch that I wanted. Oh Well.. You girls are so talented!!!!

Hugs*

Blue Creek Home said...

Beautiful things, Daphne! Your purses are the biggest temptation to me! They are incredible creations.
Rhonda

Blue Creek Home said...

I had to come back just to tell you that the word to verify for my last comment was
Messima -- then I looked around me and decided that it's time Ma cleaned up this place!!! Thanks for the nudge!
Rhonda

Donnie said...

So many lovely things. Those bags are so ornate.

Sanctuary Home said...

I like all of your things, but especially the purses. I like the use of the grain sack and ticking! Your bags have such depth and texture. Love them!!!
Susan

http://sanctuaryhomebysusancooke.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Love them all, especially your bags!!!

Mosaic Magpie said...

I love all of it, but like everyone else those lovely purses are exceptional! Love reading your blog and all the inspiration I find here.
Debbie

Cindy said...

Oh My Goodness! I just found your blog and would love to enter your giveaway as I started following you too! What a wonderful blog you have and what incredible gifts for sale. I've always wanted to go to Canton, TX for a super shopping experience. Would it be very hard for someone in a wheelchair to get around? I can't walk but just a few steps, but I could zip around in a wheelchair! hehe Hope I'm a winner! If you get a chance come take a look at my blog: http://barbara-moorewhimsies.blogspot.com/

Hugs XX
Barbara