HomeDaphnenicole.comLyndacade.comPhoto Gallery

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Pink Saturday

Pink Saturday and a few pink Christmas pretties!

I'm so behind, everywhere I look in blog land everyone is getting their tree's up and their homes decorated for Christmas, but I haven't gotten anything done yet, guess I better get on the ball and get busy!

I just took a few things out of the attic that I will be using for Christmas, to show for my Pink Saturday post.... I have so much more to drag downstairs, are might I say, my husband has much more to drag down stairs from the attic! I'm hoping to get started this Sunday or Monday with the whole decorating thing!



I just had to throw in this pretty pink vintage hat in the mix!

I found these cute Christmas balls several years ago at a sale!
I just love mixing the silver and pink together!
This is my tree at the Mall that I'm in at Winnie & Tululas, I know I've already showed it once this week but thought I would share it again, since I don't have my home tree up yet! Hope you enjoyed my Pink shares today. Be sure to go over and visit Beverly http://www.howsweetthesound.typepad.com/ and all of the other participants. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. I want to apologize to Beverly and to all the other participants for my linky thing not working, my husband and I have been trying to get it to work all morning, It's been messed up ever since I changed to fire fox.... The good news is one of the new guys my husband hired to work at our business is a computer wizz! Yea... so I'm going to see if he can give me a little help with this! Hopefully this problem will be fixed soon!

21 comments:

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Daphne,
Don't feel bad, I have been working on my Christmas tree for three days now! I have yet to do anything else, including shoppping for gifts!

Love all your pretties.

hugs
Sissie

Unknown said...

I SO LOVE that hat! You need help, I am done, chuckle. Love that tree ... the ornies are wonderful!

Pop by for our (3) giveaways ~
Have a beautiful winter day ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Rebecca said...

Love the bottle brush tree! Have a great weekend!

LV said...

The things you shared today are very pretty, and will make you home really festive for the holiday.

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Daphne~
Those are beautiful things!!
I love the little stockings in your last
post, they are adorable!
Ohhhh and I have to comment how wonderful
you are to take care of those
precious puppies ~ I have tears in my eyes
reading your last post ~
hugs
Lori

Julie Marie said...

Hello Daphne... love the beautiful pink ornaments with the silver... so pretty!... have fun decorating... xoxo Julie Marie

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Hi Lori, thanks so much for your sweet comments and for the comment about the little puppy, you are such a sweet and caring person!!!
hugs~~ Daphne

Denise@alloverroses said...

Your not behind the others are just early! LOL Your pinks are just lovely! LOVE the pink tree! Glad you shared it again. Happy Pink Saturday!
Denise

Pamela said...

I love that pink tree Daphne. I can't wait to see what you do for Christmas!!
Pamela xo

Mari said...

I LOVE YOUR PRETTY PINKNESS :)
THE HAT IS FABULOUS!!! LOVE THE PINK GLITTER BALL JUST BEAUTIFUL :) HAPPY DECORATING!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND :)

XO~MARI

Hearts Turned said...

Don't feel bad, Daphne--I (I mean my husband!) just got all my boxes down yesterday!

Everything you share is always just so gorgeous! And I was very happy to see your pink tree again--so beautiful!

Have a wonderful weekend, my friend!

Julie

Janet said...

OMGoodness! Everything is so beautiful! I just love the little pink hat! Thanks so much for your sweet comments!
Blessings,
Janet

Tammy @BeatriceBanks said...

Your pink Christmas decor is delightful! Love the little pink and silver tree!
I'm the newest follower of your lovely blog and would be delighted to have you follow me back!
Happy PS!
tammy@ www.beatricebanks.blogspot.com

Jan Hennings said...

Love all your pink pretties! Gorgeous!

Donnie said...

That tree looks so good and I love all your photos. Happy Pink Saturday.

Julie said...

The first pink ball is beautiful! Is that an ornament. My tree is going up tomorrow :)

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Hi Julie, thanks for stopping by, yes that is a really big ornament! I'm hoping to get my tree up tomorrow too!
Daphne

Vicki said...

Don't worry. We just finished the tree! I still have boxes everywhere. I'm try to sell the family on a more is less theme this year! lol

Nancy said...

Very pretty! I'm still visiting around for Pink Saturday. Have a wonderful week.

Myrna said...

Oooh! I just love your oodles of pink Christmasy goodness!!
Thanks for the well wishes for Lindy..how marvelous that your sweet grand just lives minutes from you~truly a blessing to your grandma's heart!!
Hugs!
Myrna

Stephanie said...

Love the pictures. I know all about dragging out the boxes! Thanks for sharing, Stephanie