HomeDaphnenicole.comLyndacade.comPhoto Gallery

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What A Collection

I recently attended an auction not knowing that that there was an entire collectible bear collection that would be auctioned off. I've always had a thing for these really cute collectible bears, but since I've collected antiques over the years I felt like I shouldn't spend the extra money on yet another collection. But boy did I hit it big time. When the bears finally came up to be auctioned off I bought 4 of them one at $10.00, another at $20.00, $5.00 and one at $3.00 and then the auctioneer asked if anyone would open the bid at $75.00 for the ENTIRE collection and my hand flew up quickly. Well I ended up getting all of the bears left which was most of them for $120.00 with the $120.00 and the other money I spent for the first ones the total came to $158.00. Now I'll quit typing and let you check out these cuties!











This large bear is one of my favorites!








Hope you enjoyed. Have a wonderful day. I'm off now to take somethings to my sweet friend Laurie of Laurie Anna's Vintage Home. Any one headed to Canton this weekend?

10 comments:

shabbyfufu said...

How cute are those...simply adorable collection! xox, Janet

Unknown said...

These are wonderful! Congrats on a superb purchase! I have a teddy collection as well, so Im with you on this!

Hugs,

Anonymous said...

I love your bear collections so much! Congratulations on the great deal. If I would have been there I would have been bidding too. I have about 200 bears in my collection but yours are by far cuter. Mine were all gifts or bought on vacations and hold alot of memories for me.

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

That's a quick collection. There's just something about teddy bears that bring a smile to your face.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Are you sure they're not lookin for you because that was theft!! What a great collection and I bet you have plans for them!

Terra said...

What charming bears, especially the pink girl bear in the first photo. I think it was the first photo!

cheap prom dresses said...

Nice post keep it up. i give you some comments When it will end and how they will settle it down is still a big question we have. Let's just see the movement in months.cheap prom dresses

Alicia said...

DIVINOS LOS OSOS...ME ENCANTAN!!!!
SALUDITOS

Play Bazaar city said...

satta king Plastic Surgery: Information You Need To Know

Use the tips here for a wise decision.

Play Bazaar said...

satta king

satta king Your diet should be low in cholesterol and saturated fats, and lots of fresh fruits and veggies,