Monday, August 6, 2012

My Weekend Finds!

My friend Lynda and I went to an estate sale and to a few antique stores in the area Saturday. Here are a few of my finds!
I found these vintage's brooches at 2 different antique stores and they were priced right. Can't wait to get more pures ready so I can use them.
I've been wanting one of these silver pieces and this one was marked half off. The orginal price $24.00 so I got it for haf of that!
I found this vintage luggage at the estate sale.
I love old scales, this was another buy from the estate sale!
These sweet cups and and saucers were bought at the estate sale too. Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

10 comments:

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

Oooh love everything you bought! Great score:)
-Debra xxx
Capers of the vintage vixens

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Love the bling! I did not do any sale hopping this weekend - again as it has just been to hot.
Have a great week.

Rhonda said...

The vintage jewelry is so pretty. I didn' find much jewelry this weekend! :(
I would dearly love to go junking with you - we would have such fun.
Would you send me an email and let me know about your purses - wholesale. I would love to have a few in our booth, but not sure if I can do it just yet. E mail me at bluecreekhome@gmail.com.
Rhonda

Penny said...

Great finds, but I have a weakness for vintage jewelry, so those are my favorites! I am now following you! Penny

Kasia Wolak said...

How cuuute!!! I love your finds!!! Especially the scale! :D

Hugs,

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Love those brooches, Daphne! I look for them when I'm out but don't find them as easily. Usually I'll see necklaces and earrings!

Olivia said...

Love your darling finds! I simply fall in love with your site and purses every single time I visit!!! Love, love, love your work!!!
xo
Olivia

Olivia said...

Love your darling finds! I simply fall in love with your site and purses every single time I visit!!! Love, love, love your work!!!
xo
Olivia

Marilou Bain said...

Great finds Daphne, I just thought I would stop by and say Hey and how have you been? Thinkin' of you, Hugs Marilou

cheap prom dresses said...

Nice post keep it up. i give you some comments When it will end and how they will settle it down is still a big question we have. Let's just see the movement in months.cheap prom dresses