HomeDaphnenicole.comLyndacade.comPhoto Gallery

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Looking for something to do this weekend

If so be sure to head to Canton.... I know it's so hot but you can shop the grounds early and then head to Laurie's @ http://laurieannas.com/ where you can shop till you drop in a wonderful air conditioned store!



I went to Canton on Wednesday to take somethings.... and everything was so beautiful I just had to take a few pictures of the shop!

Great jewelry displays!











I just love these slip covered chairs, their gorgeous!!!







Here are a few of the things that I took to Laurie Annas, I also took apparel but didn't take time to snap any pictures of them!

















































Hope you enjoyed, see anything you like just head on down to Laurie's @ http://laurieannas.com/.... the air conditioner is on for you! Hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July!!! I'm joining Debra @ http://commonground-debrasvintagedesigns.blogspot.com/2011/06/vintage-inspiration-friday-44-patriotic.html for Vintage Inspiration Friday.... so be sure to go over and visit with her and all of the other participants!!!

14 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Lot of eye candy - thanks for sharing the pictures with us.
Have a fun and safe holiday weekend.

CrochetBlogger said...

Such beautiful items that you took in to the shop!

mzzterry said...

we are planning on heading out in the morning.....too hot to go to the grounds, we are just gonna hit the a/c buildings this month ;)

your stuff is just beautiful. you are very gifted.

Honey at 2805 said...

Your new items are so pretty! I have been thinking about going to Canton this weekend, but am sure a total wimp when it comes to getting out in this heat. Of course, I'm a wimp when it comes to getting out in the cold too.

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Hey Honey, didn't know that you lived so close. I totally understand about the heat, I'm trying to stay inside as much as I possibly can! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
hugs~~ Daphne

Cindy said...

Ohhhh what a treat... and your work fits beautifully in with all the amazing goodies there, wish i could come...

Cindy

Unknown said...

Just beautiful Daphne, I just stopped by to wish you and your families a Happy 4th of July!

Unknown said...

Happy fourth of July!!! I absolutely love all the decor and the pillows are lovely as always! :)

Hugs,

Rebecca said...

Wish I lived closer! Everything looks lovely. The pillows are fabulous! Have a most blessed and lovely Fourth of July!

Waving from Our Back Porch,
Rebecca

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

What a fun place to shop... I'd love to visit there for sure!

Unknown said...

I hate that I cannot make it to to Canton this time...having 4th of July family stuff. Evertything looks wonderful...you are so talented! Have a great weekend.
Denis

Linecas have said...

So much beauty yet again. I always go numb in my mouth when I read your posts.:) Inspired by you I have made a pillow with a rose on. Not as good as your but so fund to do and resault was good enough. O must try again, they are so fun to make. :)
xo Lineca

Anonymous said...

As always, your creations are confections for the eyes! Just heavenly, Daphne! I am sure, come Tuesday, my item will arrive. I will keep you posted. Until then, have a blessed and blissful 4th!

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Daphne,

What a lovely shop, love all the sweet cushions you have made and the rocking horse is gorgeous.

Happy 4th of July
Hugs
Carolyn