HomeDaphnenicole.comLyndacade.comPhoto Gallery

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Girls Day Out

We had such a fun day this past Saturday..... I picked up my little granddaughter and we headed out to Canton, not to shop outside, as it's been way too hot to be outdoors. Our first stop was at Winnie & Tululas Antique Shop and Tea room! We shopped for a while and found some cool treasures and then had a wonderful lunch in the tea room! I'm trying to train her early so that she can find some cool treasures when she gets a little older..... my husband tell me that I'm making a big mistake, wonder why he would say that? Could be that I have a 2200. sq building full of treasures myself that drives him crazy!

I love this booth with it's exposed brick is such a wonderful backdrop.... it's just gorgeous!!!

This booth was just full of jewelry, and jewelry is one of Amberly's favorite things as you can tell in the next picture!
You can tell by the smile on her face that she a happy girl after finding all of this bling & sparkles!!!


She found a piece she didn't want to part with.
But it was just a tad to big for such a little girl, lucky she gave it up gracefully!!!


Oh how I love this headboard!!!


This was our stop at Laurie Annas Vintage Home. I only have a few picture as I already showed the rest of the pictures of her store in a previous post!
We had a wonderful time visiting with everyone at Laurie's. Amberly found more jewelry there so she was a happy camper once again. When we returned home hubby took us out to eat at Red Loster. After having a 14 month old for about 12 hours straight and in and out of the heat i was worn out, not only for a day but for the rest of the week. I'm just now feeling like I'm going to make it, but was worth it to make beautiful memories with my sweet little grandbaby. I wished it didn't get so hot here in Texas, makes the summers almost unberable! Hope your staying cool and enjoying your weekend! I'm off to go car shopping now!

8 comments:

Rhonda said...

What a sweet g.m. you are! She might as well learn from the best! : )
She is a darling.
Have a great weekend.
Rhonda

lvroftiques said...

That looks like so much fun! I just loveeeee to go on shopping trips to other parts of the country! Great stores both. I love that headboard too *winks* And I LOVE the name Amberly! What a cutie patootie she is! Vanna

Bella's Rose Cottage said...

Hi Daphne,
You have the funnest places to shop! Lucky!! I love that your Granddaughter already has an eye for the bling:-)))
Stay cool!
Hugs,
Bella

Unknown said...

I am in love with those brown floral pillows!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had alot of fun! :) Well, the stuff is as always, lovely, so wow, must have been great! The little one is adorable!

Hugs,

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

She is SOOOOOO cute! Yes, teach her to find cool treasures... you will have a partner in your searches!

My little one loves jewelry too. Ut oh!

Karen Larko said...

What a sweet little shopper!
Lovely treasures too!

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Daphne ~ What a fun day with your precious granddaughter!!
I am with you on why in the world does it have to get so hot in Texas in the summer~ there are such fun places to visit but too hot to want to go out ~