HomeDaphnenicole.comLyndacade.comPhoto Gallery

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Silver Sunday

I'm excited to be joining up with Beth @ http://thegypsyfish.blogspot.com/ ! Hope you enjoy! Thanks Beth for hosting such a fun party!


I absolutely love the mirror in this picture... love, love, love the age affect it has to it! I had purchase a mirrored screen several years ago but it didn't have the age look to it like this one, so I ended up selling it. I wished now that I had kept it, I think there is a way to get that aged look to them, but I didn't know that at the time!
I just love a table setting with beautiful vintage dishes and adding some silver to it just makes it all come together for a gorgeous setting!


I found these 3 pieces at an estate sale, can never pass up the silver!
This was purchased at a garage sale! I love glass and silver mixed together.
This tiara belongs to my good friend Lynda, and she is also my blogging partner, all of the rest of the pictures shown are things on her website.... all silver of course. Lynda is having several giveaways celebrating her new site. Lynda's website is full of beautiful sterling silver jewelry that she makes, but she will be added more things like estate finds to her site too.




I have purchased several pieces from Lynda, and this cherub neckless is one of them!
I think this one might be next on my list!


Hope you enjoyed all the silver for today... be sure to go over to Beth @ http://thegypsyfish.blogspot.com/, and check out all the other participants, also check out Lynda's website and join in for a chance for 3 different giveaways! www.lyndacade.com You can enter Lynda's giveaway by clicking here. Top pictures Elle Decor & Victoria mag

15 comments:

Johanna Gehrlein said...

Hello,
thank you for showing all your treasures. I love silver flatware as well. Your sugar and creamer et looks very charming and so look the lided glass jar, too. And Lynda's silver jewlery is phantastic.
Greetings, Johanna

Anonymous said...

Hope you get everything working soon. It's so frustrating isn't it? You gave us some gorgeous silver to look at (drool) today. :) And a beautiful blog you have too. I am your latest stalker....I mean follower. :) Happy Silver Day.

Maureen said...

Beautiful pieces! I think silver is the one thing that can never be too ornate.

Mari said...

HELLO,

LOVE ALL YOUR BEAUTIFUL SILVERS THAT YOU HAVE SHARED WITH US, FUNNY BUT EVER SINCE I CHANGED TO FIREFOX, I'M HAVING TROUBLE CHANGING MY BLOG BACK GROUNDS :( HOPE YOU GET YOU PROBLEMS FIXED :)

XO~MARI

Pam Kessler said...

Great silver pieces. My favorite is the glass jar with the silver lid! I'll go check out Lynda's site now.

shannon i olson said...

Lovely silver pieces, I use Firefox and haven't had any problems, so sorry to hear, I hope it gets worked out for you!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Loved seeing all your silver treasures and Lynda's creations. I have not had problems with FF - Yet! But then there are a lot of things I don't try as I am not sure what to do.
Have a great week.

Cathy said...

Love all of your pics.....especially the tiara! Have a great week...Cathy aka GGJ

Blue Creek Home said...

I love your estate sale pieces. I never can find good pieces that are affordable.
Lovin' the tiara and all of Lynda's pretty things.
I can't believe you sold a mirrored screen - what were you thinking????? Get it back!
At the faux store where I worked for 5 years, I can't count how many mirrors we I for clients. I even taught a class. Fun stuff.
Rhonda

Pamela said...

I love that silver pendant with the blue stone!! It is gorgeous Daphne! Actually I love it all!!
I have never seen a mirror screen before! So cool!
You two have the greatest stuff.
Pamela xo

Suzanne said...

So sweet! Thank you for sharing...and for stopping by my blog.
Sorry I'm just getting around...I think I overdid it last week and it caught up with me this weekend...of all weekends!
I LOVE this silver post...and would like some of these pieces too.
Hugs,
Suzanne

Anonymous said...

What lovely things! I love the silver from the estate sale, the necklace with the blue stone in the middle, the rest of the jewelry. Beautiful!

Marigene said...

Beautiful pieces you have found at the estate sale, that mirror screen is fabulous.

Anonymous said...

Your silver treasures are amazing, I love the tarnished look, so much history. And the necklaces are stunning too!

Bohemian said...

The Buckle necklace with the Blue crystal is divine!!! *swoon*

Dawn... The Bohemian