HomeDaphnenicole.comLyndacade.comPhoto Gallery

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Houston Nutcracker Market

I wanted to share some of the beautiful Christmas treasures that were where at the Nut Cracker in Houston this past weekend. This is Laurie's booths from Laurie Anna's Vintage Home in Canton! I had the pleasure of working with this crew for the last several months, and was looking forward to going to the Nutcracker Market with them also, but a messed up tendon in my ankle put a stop to me going! On a good note though, my friend Lynda and myself went Saturday to the Nutcracker and spent the day, and then had a fabulous seafood dinner on the way home! I just love having girls day out... but my ankle wasn't doing to good by the end of the day think I over did it! Well I'll quite talking and let you get to all the eye candy!!!


I think this was one of my favorite pictures... and look there's Laurie in the background.

There were so many shoppers at the Nutcracker it made it a little difficult to look at everything!



I just love these beautiful old doors!


These ladies look like some happy shoppers!

Hope you enjoyed all the White Christmas goodies! Be sure to mark your calenders Lauie has extended the shopping hours at her store, and Canton will be going on in just a few weeks! Be sure to go over and visit Kathleen @ Faded Charm and all of the other White Wednesday participants!

20 comments:

Julie Marie said...

Hello Daphne... oooh, I am just drooling over your photos... I want one of everything!... love the gorgeous chandeliers sparkling everywhere... xoxo Julie Marie

Unknown said...

G'day Daphne ~ What exquisite pictures you captured of this event. Twinkling beauty everywhere.

Have a beautiful & blessed Thanksgiving holiday
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Mari said...

HELLO DAPHNE...

OMG!! HOW BEAUTIFUL EVERYTHING LOOKS, I WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE ALL DAY JUST LOOKING AT EVERY SINGLE THING :)

Glenda/MidSouth said...

So much eye candy! I love that horse in the first picture.
Enjoy your evening.

Blue Creek Home said...

You're killing me with all of these wonderful photographs of the holiday shows you are going to!!! I hope your ankle is better, but I'm thinkin' this show, spending time with a friend, and a seafood dinner may have been worth a little pain!!!
Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Looks like a shabby winter wonderland heaven!! All this awesome-ness and a fancy seafood dinner all in one day - sensory overload!!! I want to come see this in person!

Self Sagacity said...

So many beautiful things there I bet. I like to shop best when there is hardly anyone, just so I can think and admire without distraction.

Anonymous said...

Laurianna is so talented! Beautiful pictures. What a wonderful time!

Hearts Turned said...

Oh, my! I was just sighing over each and every luscious photo! What a beautiful sight to see!

Thanks for sharing & I hope your night is just wonderful!

Julie

Vicki said...

I wish I had one of everything! Hope that ankle feels better soon!

LaurieAnna's Vintage Home said...

Hey girl, it was so nice to see you and Linda at the Nutcracker. Ya know that ankle would heal quicker IF YOU WOULD STAY OFF OF IT! I'm just sayin.

Thanks for the sweet post....hope to see you during the Canton show!

Tammy said...

OMG when we were stationed in Texas I knew nothing of all this wonderful-ness. I so need to get back to Texas.
Thanks for sharing it with those of us far away.
tammy

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Daphne ~
Ohhhhh girl those pictures are beautiful !
I bet that was just an amazing show ~
Thank you for sharing them with us :)

xoxo
Lori

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

How gorgeous these displays are! I wouldn't know where to look first! Of course, I'd be looking to buy one of everything, though. I love those Snowmen. Hope your ankle is feeling better!

The Stylish House said...

Daphne,
First, Happy Belated Birthday and I hope it was a fun one! When someone is transplanted they consider it their "re-birthday" so now you and Heather will always share the same special date.
Your photos of the shops in the Nut Cracker are so pretty. I love those old doors too. It's nice to enjoy this break since I've been seeing alot of white and green at the hospital. I'm heading back over for the night soon, but want to say hi.
Hugs, Cathy

Sherry Hicks said...

Wow, I bet you had a wonderful girls day! The pictures of the displays are beautiful thank you for sharing!!

Candylei said...

Ohhhh! Thank you for letting us window shop. I would have loved to have been there. Every photograph is gleaming with goodies.

I hope your ankle heals fast.

Candylei

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Daphne!
What a wonderful place to overdose on loveliness!!! Whew, I just love the pictures, so I can just imagaine how lovely everything is in person.

Thanks for sharing.

hugs
Sissie

Unknown said...

What a beautiful shopping tour, good thing I was in cyber space or my pocket book would be empty, just lovely, yummy goodness! Happy Thanksgiving Daphne! Hugs, Marilou

awal.ny said...

Ok I have to say that this must have been a wonderful shopping day. I have seen Laurie Anna's shop from the blogs and if I were closer I would be there every time it opened. She is an amazing shopkeeper and I think that it must be amazing to help.