HomeDaphnenicole.comLyndacade.comPhoto Gallery

Monday, July 9, 2012

Pictures From the Homestead Show in Hico

I was finally able to get a few pictures up of mine and Lynda's booth at the Homestead show in Hico Tx.

I don't have many pictures to show as I forgot my camera.... but Lynda did manage to get a few with her phone.
This is just a few of Lynda's sterling silver pieces! She does beautiful work... be sure to check her website out at www.lyndacadejewelry.com

We had such a wonderful time at this show, got to visit with friends and made lots of new friends. I have to say that Mike and Brenda that put this show on twice a year are absolutely wonderful to work with and we can't wait to go back in the Fall and do it again. Hope to see ya there!!!

9 comments:

Barbara DeLisle said...

beautiful

Unknown said...

The show is to die for!!!! I love each and every piece!

Hugs,

Mosaic Magpie said...

You had a beautiful booth!
Deb

Vicki said...

So many beautiful things. I remember those planters. All the cousins would fight over whose mom the planter looked like most! lol

à la parisienne said...

Daphne,

This past show in Hico is the first one that I haven't attended, and I am so disappointed that I didn't get to go! It would have been nice to meet you in person.
I plan on attending in the fall, so maybe we can meet then!

Your booth looks beautiful!
And I agree, Mike and Brenda do an outstanding job with the show twice a year. It's always so much fun shopping there and chatting with all of the vendors!

Mandy

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Oh Mandy I would have loved meeting you as well. Hope to see you at the next show. I've met your sister n law Felicia and I just love her, she is so sweet.
Hugs~~~ Daphne

Julie Marie said...

Hello Daphne... everything is soo dreamy... and I LOVE those vintage head vases... xoxo Julie Marie

Rebecca Nelson said...

ENJOY LIFE! Take all the time you need!

Love to you~Rebecca

Play Bazaar city said...

You need to come to an agreement on a payment deadline, and perhaps apply for a payment plan or financing in the case of expensive procedures.satta king

satta king