HomeDaphnenicole.comLyndacade.comPhoto Gallery

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Vintage Inspiration Friday

I wanted to share a booth with you, a booth that I visited at Canton this last month! This booth belongs to Sandra... she is set up at Dry Creek Landing! She is such a sweet lady we visited for quite a while.... so if your headed to Canton in the near future be sure to stop by for a visit, she has a really beautiful booth, and she's such a joy to visit with! The name of her business is A Feathered Nest!



I love the color that she has her wall's painted, it's such a soothing color!


Oh and what pretty pink dishes... always a favorite of mine!

Always love the silver too!








Hope you enjoyed the tour... I'm linking up with Debra at http://commonground-debrasvintagedesigns.blogspot.com/ for Vintage Inspiration Friday, so be sure to pay her a visit and all the other participants! If you would like to enter our giveaway just scroll 2 post down, I'm still having problems linking to it! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! I had to come back to write this... it is now Friday night about 8:25 I just now linked up with Debra, I did this post yesterday and thought I had already linked up with the party but actually had not, I've been in high gear none stop the last few days, so I'm blaming it on that... or I'm just loosing it!!!

20 comments:

stefanie said...

well, I can just move right in!!! its gorgeous! oh, and I WANT that rug!!!!!

Julie Marie said...

Hi Daphne... what a beautiful place!... I love to visit all of these little shops via blogs, so much fun!... then, I want one of everything!... xoxo Julie Marie

Unknown said...

great booth, see why you enjoyed the visit! the fireplace area is so enchanting with the birdhouses, gold stars and balls!

Karen

Mari said...

HI DAPHNE~WOWEE WHAT BEAUTIFUL ITEMS SHE HAS IN HER BOOTH :) I JUST LOVE THE CHAISE :)

XO~MARI

Unknown said...

Great post Daphne, thanks for the tour!, Hugs Marilou

Donnie said...

I love all her pretties. She really has set her booth up beautifully.

Pamela said...

Thanks for the inspiration Daphne!!!
I love that wall colour too!
Pamela xo

Bohemian said...

That looks more like someone's fabulous Home than a Booth... I could move in there! *wink*

Dawn... The Bohemian

Glimpse of My World said...

so great to visit you today!! Thank you for the awesome purse you are sending for the cowboys and cowboys gala!! Hugs!!

Hearts Turned said...

Such a beautiful booth, Daphne--thanks for sharing your photos!

Wishing you a wonderful night, my friend!

Julie

" SHABBY JUNK" said...

I have bought a few things from her booth and I do love it! judy

Marie said...

You're right, her booth is really lovely and soothing. I like all her items, but most especially the bench with the pretty pillows!

Thanks for stopping by!
-marie

Janet said...

SO beautiful and full of inspiration .... just LOVE it!!!
Blessings,
Janet

Honey at 2805 said...

What a great place. Can't wait to visit.

Bohemian said...

Thanks for stopping by our Tea Party... my Grand-Daughter envisions herself as somewhat of a celebrity now that she's seen herself in my Blog Posts so she wants me to photograph everything we do! *smiles*

Have a wonderful weekend... Dawn... The Bohemian

Sherry Hicks said...

I love this booth so many things to drool over! I saw several things that would look so good in my home!
Sherry

Susanne said...

The wall color is lovely, goes so nice with all the creamy whites. I've only been to Canton a couple times, I think I'm due a trip.
Susanne.

Rebecca said...

awww, I love the mirror that the birds are on. Her booth is wonderful, wish my husband would head south instead of north for business :)
Blessings
Rebecca

Miss Gracie's House said...

What a wonderful place to visit...my kind of shop, for sure. Love the simplicity.
Rene

Debra@CommonGround said...

Love this space. I had to enlarge all the photos to see it all! So glad you linked up to VIF, love having you!
xoxo,
Debra