HomeDaphnenicole.comLyndacade.comPhoto Gallery

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Very First White Wednesday

I'm excited to be joining up with Kathleenhttp://fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/ for my very first White Wednesday! I wanted to start with one of my very favorite things to collect. I can't hardly resist these beauties when I see one. I'm proud of myself this time though, I've decided to add this sweet little cherub to my website! I just don't have another spot for anything else!
This is another thing I can't hardly pass up if I can find them priced right, a lot of the time the vintage baby shoes are just priced to high for what I want to pay for them! But I got lucky with these.
I love putting these pillows together, I just love mixing all the different laces together!
This is one of the photo's from mine and Lynda's, studio, (Lynda is my blogging partner) she doesn't get to blog much due to having a full time job and a part time job teaching! You will be hearing from her soon though as she is fixing to launch her new website, and will have some great giveaways coming up the first of Nov.
I have 2 of these cherub plaques hanging on the wall in our hallway, I told you I just can't resist them. Well I hope you enjoyed my whites today! Please be sure and go over to Kathleen http://fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/ and visit the rest of the participants!

16 comments:

Blue Creek Home said...

I love them too and I totally understand feeling like they all need to stay at home with me.
The pillow is beautiful. It is so much fun to play with old linens and create something beautiful isn't it?
Rhonda

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Hi Rhonda, it is a lot of fun creating. I've been so busy today adding things to my website, but all I really wanted to be doing is creating more purses and pillows, and there is some more projects I would like to try but just never seems to be enough time! Thanks for stopping by I always love it when you visit!
Daphne

Debra@CommonGround said...

Daphne, your studio is just swoon worthy! All those yummy shades of white, and the lace. just gorgeous! I love all those cherub-y things myself!
big hugs,
Debra

Unknown said...

Lovely Whites and creams Daphne, a beautiful post, I love all that creamy white goodness of laces and vintage linens! Hugs, marilou

The Rustic Victorian said...

My goodness, what a wonderful post,, and your studio,,,gasp! I love your purses, pillows, and white goodies. I have enjoyed my visit so much, what a sweet grandaughter you have. Thank you for your comment on my blog!
Have a blessed day!
Marcie

One Shabby Old House said...

All of that lace in your studio makes my heart pound. I so love your studio. Welcome to White Wednesday. I do hope you continue as I loved today's contribution to it.

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Daphne, it all looks pretty. This is a great first WW Post. Have a great week, T

Julie Marie said...

Hello Daphne... I own just one cherub statue and I would never part with it! There is just something about them... your studio is sooo dreamy... I would love to come visit you there and just sit with a cup of coffee and chat and daydream all day long... xoxo Julie Marie (Who could EVER resist anything lace???)

Marie said...

Hi Daphne - I'm so glad you've decided to join White Wednesday. Your collection is so beautiful and charming for us not to see them!

Happy White Wednesday! BTW, I am having a gift raffle, hope you can stop by and join.
-marie

FILIGREE MOON said...

Daphne ~ you've shown some of my very favorite things! Especially cherubs and lace (made even prettier used in your gorgeous creations!) ~ Angela

Faded Charm said...

What beautiful whites you are sharing with us today. so glad you could play along and I'm drooling over that wonderful studio. It is just so soothing.....I could stare at this photo for hours.

Take care,

Kathleen

Pamela said...

Hi Daphne! I would love to spend the day poking through your studio!!!

Great white Wednesday!
Pamela xo

trash talk said...

Honey Lamb...you knocked it out of the ball park with this one. Gorgeous...every bit of it. I could live in your studio...if you'd let me!
Debbie

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Hey DEB, I'm afraid I would have to do a lot of cleaning before you would want to live in our studio, at this moment I have material scatterd from one end of it to another! That picture was taken months ago! But I do have a day already on my calender to straighten it up!
Daphne

Rebecca said...

Happy First WW-your whites are lovely!

Amanda said...

What a great first White Wednesday post! I too am drooling over your studio! Gorgeous! The cherubs are so charming...and your lacey pillow is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!