HomeDaphnenicole.comLyndacade.comPhoto Gallery

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Beautiful old shutters

I picked up a Romantic Country magazine today, and I just wanted to share this gorgeous picture, and I also wanted to try out my new scanner. I love decorating, and sharing decorating ideals, so I think that the scanner will come in very handy!!! I just love the old shutters in this room, I think it just makes the room. My eyes went straight to them. This room has lots of pretty eye candy, from the rose paintings to the lovely chandelier, but another favorite of mine is the gorgeous table cloth! What's your favorite thing!
I'll be heading to Canton in the morning to help set up Laurie Anna's booth's in the Arbors, or you coming out this weekend, if the weather stays like it has been for the last several day, it should be a great weekend. Hope to see ya there!!!
Romantic Country Magazine
By Linda Iaderosa
Photography By Dan Mayers
Styling by Fifi O' Neill

12 comments:

Sweet Magnolias Farm said...

Oh my love the picture ..I keep meaning to go get that mag ..gotta put that on my to do list ..

Blessings ..Sara

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

love that mag too! I am crazy for old shutters and your BAGS!

Karen

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Oh Karen, your so sweet... I've always been crazy for the old shutters too, but I don't hardly ever see 2 nice size one's like in the picture. I would love to have some!
Daphne

Julie Marie said...

Hello Daphne... I just picked up my copy of Romantic Country yesterday... my favorite is that beautiful tablecloth... love it!... xoxo Julie Marie

Karen Valentine said...

MMMM.... Delicious!
xo,
Karen

Ticking and Toile said...

Holy cow ~ what an absolutely delicious room!! I gotta get that issue PRONTO!!

xo,
Shellagh

trash talk said...

That room has Daphne written all over it!
Debbie

Debra@CommonGround said...

ohmygosh, the shutters and the chandy...just gorgeous! I'd love you to link in with VIF if you have the time. Your posts are ALWAYS inspiring!!
big hugs and love,
Debra

Anne Lorys said...

Simply drool worthy!

Hugs,
Anne

bridechic said...

It is a gorgeous room and the chanelier is what does it for me

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I'm still trying to find time to get through my Romantic Country issue! My daughter managed to look through it though and has told me that she loves this style. She wants me to keep the magazines for her so she can refer to them as inspiration in the future!