HomeDaphnenicole.comLyndacade.comPhoto Gallery

Monday, August 2, 2010

Lace braclet, Bistro, & Amberly

I wanted to share this sweet little lace and rosette braclet I purchased from http://countingyourblessings.blogspot.com/2010/07/rosette-party.html during the http://frenchcupboard.blogspot.com/Rosette party!
I love wearing it, but it's also so cute just displaying it on this sweet little girl bookend!



When I received my beautiful braclet Polly had put some sweet little gifts in with my braclet, which I just adore them!
Precious little booklet and a sweet rosette! Thanks so much Polly I love it all. Be sure to go over and check out her wonderful blog, and the websitehttp://countingyourblessings.blogspot.com/2010/07/rosette-party.html
On another note I wanted to share the opening of the Sweet Pea Bistro and Expresso Bar! They will have their Grand opening August 11,
They will be offering Organic & free trade coffees! Gourmet Sandwiches/Soups/Salads/Desserts
119 E Tyler (N W Side of Square) Athens Tx.
And after having a wonderful lunch you can browse thru the http://www.sweetpeacollection.com// and http://winnieandtululas.blogspot.com/ for a fun day of shopping. It doesn't get any better than that (eating and shopping)!!!
This is my sweet little granddaughter trying to get a little shut eye, but her mimi is always trying to snap pictures, I just can't help myself.
Resting so peacefully, until the click of the camera!

mimi, please can't a girl get her beauty sleep!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pic's Daphne, Where is Mimi's lavender Tutu? Lol XOXO She was a sleeping beauty and beautiful when awake! You remind me of me running around taking grandkids pic's!

FILIGREE MOON said...

Oh, precious grandbaby! So peaceful and cuddly. Beautiful treasures too! ~ Angela

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

I don't know where to start. Everything in your blog today is so pretty! The prettiest and the sweetest, of course, is your precious Granddaughter. What a little doll!

hugs
Sissie

Mosaic Magpie said...

I know you secretly wanted that sweet baby to wake up so you could hold her. Such a sweet age that cutie is.
Debbie

clustres said...

Such a cute little darling! Aren't grandbabies the best?!!!!

Raspberries and Rose Petals said...

Love your new lace bracelet! So sweet! But definitely not as sweet as your little granddaughter! She's adorable! Sleeping babies just look so peaceful!

Have a blessed day!
Lori

Unknown said...

oh precious! and love the bracelet.

hope you are going to join the blog chic party!!

Karen